Good Call Wireless - Lousy Service and Bad Business Conduct

First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct.They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth.

They lied to me and they basically stole $100.00 from me and tryed to tell me i was still getting a good deal. I was suppossed to get 60% back of what i paid for phone ; which 60% of $109.00 = 65.00; then i was supposed to get my $30.00 for rooting which they did not complete that service when i bought the phone. They threated me in their store.

The person working at the time keep saying i was the one getting out of control when he was the one and also causing things to get to the point that it did.He threaten that he would use the information that they had access to on his computer to come after me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19, 2012 #516000

Hello dear,
my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at ( so i will send my picture for you to know about me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Good Call Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Good Call Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about